Background

Saturday 5 January 2013

Arcade is in every kid's childhood

Thumb sucking
Sky watching
And me trying the new TCC dessert, mint ice cream with chocolate and popping candies. I missed out the popping candies in the description and got a shock when i had the first mouth. Haha..
Kept pestering us to go to the arcade.. The arcade kinda sucks, so little games for kids and some even broke down. Anyway she had a great time, that's what matters.

I still remember Dad used to bring us to arcade every Sunday after dinner, either to Queensway or Lucky Plaza. The tokens is free flow, we just kept running to Dad to replenish our tokens. I alone might have spent around $50 everytime we go. Dad will be playing those games where he rolled the balls into those holes with points and get tickets so we can used those tickets and change for toys! Time really flies.. I still can remember Lucky Plaza's arcade so clearly in my head now.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment