Background

Sunday 10 March 2013

Yan is back!! Just for the weekend..

 Seeing her makes me really happy, seeing her like this breaks my heart.
 She starts to shiver so we gave her a blanket. =(
 Baby had fever, they placed ice pack under her towel. =(
 A torture for all of us. Please get well soon!
 
 Gave her my jacket so she can dream of me and feel that i'm just beside her. =)
 I have to learn how to operate this pump as we are bringing her home with the pump over the weekend. Dr Heng told us to bring her back with the pump. =) She's so nice.
 We have to take the pump as the last time we didn't her Bilirubin went up again.
 She's seems more active in the afternoon, she's playing with my hairband. Hehe.. Playful like a baby. =)
 Slept in the living room with her as i need to monitor the pump and also her.
 =)
Not in time to bring her out for pee so have to changed the towel. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment