Background

Sunday 25 August 2013

Adventure Cove

 
Yeah, we are here!!!

 
There's a place at level 2 of the cave where there's fan and beanbags for you to relax. So nice! I actually kinda like beanbags... Maybe we should get one. Hehe..
Bats!!!
It's very very sunny today... My god...
Sunday Morning...
Queuing for 2nd round of snorkeling as i figure i may not have the chance to do it in the sea cos someone doesn't know how to swim.....



Me in the background, waiting for snorkeling round 2! After the first round with hubby i loved it!! It felt so real and exciting. But the water was so cold and taste yucks!
That mermaid is me!! Wahaha!!
 
Before we left, we went to check out the photos they took for us but it was so expensive so i took my picture myself. Haha.. FOC! 

I did put on sunblock, probably applied too late that why still kenna sunburn.... Boo~

No comments:

Post a Comment