Background

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Running Shoe for me!!! Yay!!

 Nowadays when we went to fetch Gisele from her art class, we will always see her cleaning the whiteboard. I totally can understand cos in the past when i'm young, i love to volunteer and clean the board as well.. Hehe..
 Went in to Factories to window shop, it's the first time going in their shop. I noticed that they actually opened before 9am which i think is insane, who on earth will shop at 9 in the morning?? Anyway, their clothes are alright, price are reasonable but when i tried their dress, i think is XS, it's still big for me... =S I think it's their cutting that is big not that i'm too skinny as H&M's XS fit me just nice or even too small for me. So in the end i did not buy anything and left. 

Oh, i took the picture in their fitting room. =p
 Today is Kah Bin's last day and he treated us Twelve Cupcake, i took the chocolate flavor and never regret about my choice. =D
 
 Only managed to take 1 picture of Gisele in Amazonia as she kept running away..... =S
 Ready to party?!
 
Initially wanted togo Skretcher to take a look and if there's any nice running shoe as i've got 2piece of 20% voucher but end up i bought it with 30% discount. =) I put on the shoe immediately without socks and it's actually very light and comfortable. =) Most importantly the pink color is so BRIGHT!!! Hehe.. The sales guy even gave me additional shoelace, so i got the exisitng Blue and Pink and now YELLOW!!! WEE!!!! =)
Brought Gisele to the new playground at Suntec, that time lunch hour walked past and saw this playground and thought it's actually a very safe playground as it's so close to the ground as in not high at all. I guess it's for younger kids so i told her i'm bringing her to a new playground and she played for almost an hour and we stand there for an hour....   -_-
 
New packing, so cute! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment