Background

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Blood everywhere

An Angel falls on my bed
 =)
 Hello! My name is Yan Yan!

 My childhood favourite pose, my objective is to show off my nails that's all. Hehe
 When i reached home after work, i saw these..
 It's everywhere.. =.(
 =(
 I really really hope she will recover from this.. =(
  
I feel so heartbroken seeing her like this but i can't do anything to stop these, all we can do is bring her to the doctor which also means more medicine for her. =( Baby, i'm so sorry for all these.. 
The vets kept telling us to prepare ourselves or even suggested pts, of course i will never ever do it. But seeing her condition i can only hope miracle will happen and she will be strong like the past and recover asap but this liver problem has been haunting us for couple of months already.. Although the blood test seems to be stable but there seems to be other problems coming up.. =(
 
Bro told us that Dad will be hospitalize due to high blood pressure, he's being feeling giddy for days. Mum cooked some porridge for dad and when we were waiting to visit him, my bro told us he might be discharging instead and will not be hospitalize after all. =)
 Gisele so vain, wear this to NUH... =S haha

No comments:

Post a Comment