Background

Saturday 25 May 2013

I want Candy Bag!!

 Bear Bear Yan resting her head on me =)
 
 A must buy dress for me!! I've been looking for this type of orange dress for the longest time! Finally found it!! The jems and heartshape neckline is gorgeous!!! Even better, it's not expensive!!!!
 =( Poo poo covered with blood mucus..
 
 Initally her poo did have a little blood stain but it just so small like one dot but now it's like this.. =( I'm really heartbroken to see this, she is suffering... We did bring her to the doctor and was even medicine again, please be strong my dear.
 New sleeping shorts that i bought, simply love the mint and purple rose. So pretty!!
 Little CEO busy surfing net.
 
 They have a shop now!
 很勉强的笑
 
 
 I find that their flavors are too limited.
 Smiling forcefully again...
 She said mum misplaced this and insist to buy it again.. *Faint..
 So cute!!!!
Me want!! Me want!!
 New look. Nice? Haha.. Just trying on while waiting for me to collect my spec.

No comments:

Post a Comment